[CM] Re: Issues in running Snd-RT

Kjetil S. Matheussen k.s.matheussen@notam02.no
Thu, 19 Oct 2006 21:21:10 +0200 (CEST)

--Boundary_(ID_woB1GDwYedPPdalm/GBNOg)

"David O'Toole":

> I'm trying to get the snd-rt examples running but have hit a snag.
>
> I am using Snd from CVS (as of two days ago.)
> I started Jack before doing the following:
>

>> (define snd-header-files-path "/home/dto/src/cvs-snd/")
> #<unspecified>
>> snd-header-files-path
> "/home/dto/src/cvs-snd/"
>> (load-from-path "rt-compiler.scm")
> compilation-failed: ()
>>
> compilation-failed

> The following is visible at snd's standard output:

> Compiling /tmp/fileDZszRR.c
> Compiling /tmp/fileqZjzi3.c
> /tmp/fileqZjzi3.c:36:20: error: config.h: No such file or directory
> /tmp/fileqZjzi3.c: In function =E2=80=98gakk3=E2=80=99:
> /tmp/fileqZjzi3.c:70: warning: implicit declaration of function =E2=80=98=
TO_VCT=E2=80=99

> Questions:
>
> 1. Why did I have to tell rt-compiler.scm to look in
> "/home/dto/src/cvs-snd" for the snd header files? I couldn't seem to
> locate any other "snd.h" on my system. Did I miss a step during
> installation of Snd?
>
> 2. Where do I get this config.h that the compiler is looking for?

I don't know why this happens. This problem should have been fixed...

Perhaps you should try snd-ls instead of snd since snd-ls is supposed to
allways work for realtime usage:
http://www.notam02.no/arkiv/doc/snd-rt/html/rt-Z-H-3.html#node_sec_2

--Boundary_(ID_woB1GDwYedPPdalm/GBNOg)--