[CM] Re: Not Connected (snd-ls-0.9.6.2)

Rick Taube taube@uiuc.edu
Tue, 23 May 2006 10:20:18 -0500

> There must be something I'm missing that somehow connects CLM (LISP)
>
> Sorry if I can't make this more clear;).

there are two disjoint worlds: Scheme and CommonLisp. So you have this
choice:

(1) Common Lisp: CLM loaded via all.lisp,  NO SND
(2) Scheme: CLM loaded via ws.scm + SND

so if you want to use SND then you will be using scheme.

> to SND. I know that SND don't support LISP, but I want with-sound to
> generate test.snd and then hand it to SND.

im sure you can add  hook to tell SND to save a file after you
generated via with-sound. im sorry i dont know exactly how -- i use clm
with common lisp (ie NO SND)