[CM] Re: Not Connected (snd-ls-0.9.6.2)

Esben Stien b0ef@esben-stien.name
Tue, 23 May 2006 18:32:48 +0200

"Kjetil S. Matheussen" <kjetil@ccrma.Stanford.EDU> writes:

> describe exactly what happens when you are trying to use CLM in SND.

The problem is not using CLM with SND. I've figured out how I can get
the scheme part to work.

Problem is that I want to get CLM in LISP up and running. I've managed
so far to compile a few instruments, though most generate an error.

What I don't understand is how with-sound can open the resulting
test.snd file in SND. As it is now, it only plays it through it's own
playback function using OSS audio output.

There must be something I'm missing that somehow connects CLM (LISP)
to SND. I know that SND don't support LISP, but I want with-sound to
generate test.snd and then hand it to SND.

Sorry if I can't make this more clear;).

--
Esben Stien is b0ef@e     s      a
         http://www. s     t    n m