Re[2]: [CM] Common Music / Midishare / CLISP / Windows

eFko frantisek stafek <fstafek@noise.cz>
Fri, 10 Mar 2006 13:53:12 +0100

RT> should work, although I only test on windows rarely. dont try doing
RT> until you are sure you have midishare working without cm .  If CM
RT> doesnt build let me know and ill fix it.

I've got midishare working so it shouldn't be problem on this part.
Do you think that using CLISP on windows with CM is viable solution
for realtime simple MIDI mapping, given the fact CLISP doesn't have
threads? Or maybe it's not related, I'm just guessing...

I was considering also the Q language with its Q-midi module, but frankly I
can speak better Common lisp than learning something completely new...

Thanks, Frantisek Stafek.