[CM] Re: [PD] Snd as a pd external documentation.

David Plans Casal d.casal@uea.ac.uk
Thu, 9 Feb 2006 21:24:05 +0000

On 9 Feb 2006, at 21:09, Hans-Christoph Steiner wrote:

> This would allow you to write bonafide Pd objects in snd.  What
> language they are written in would be transparent to the user.
> They would behave just like objects.  They could be bundled into
> libraries, they would work with the system path settings, they
> would work in the newly developing namespace, they could have their
> own help patches, etc. etc.

So this means that because snd work can be written in Ruby, we could
write bonafide PD objects in ruby-snd?

Or do you mean that because [snd] would use the loader, it would no
longer matter which language?

Namespacing...bundling..wow.