[CM] snd 8.3

Bill Schottstaedt bil@ccrma.Stanford.EDU
Sun, 6 Aug 2006 04:18:02 -0700

I would take the recorded sound, and swap channels around, rather than
changing the recorder setup, but you can also set the volume of
each input channel as it is sent to any output channel using
recorder-in-amp.  To put what is (by default) channel 1 in channel 3
instead,

(set! (recorder-in-amp 1 3) 1.0)
(set! (recorder-in-amp 1 1) 0.0)

I thought you could do this at initialization time, but when I tried
it today, it didn't work.  Until this bug is fixed, you can put all
such settings in a function, and call that to start the recorder.

(define (start-recorder)
   (recorder-dialog) ; starts the recorder
   (set! (recorder-in-amp 1 3) 1.0)
  ;; etc