[CM] Re: Play Head (SND-8.3)

Bill Schottstaedt bil@ccrma.Stanford.EDU
Wed, 2 Aug 2006 16:53:22 -0700

> I was trying to obtain something that closely looks like Sound Forge

I'd like to include this in the Snd tarball, if possible -- others have
asked for such a package.  I haven't done much of the Ruby work,
since Mike is so good at it, and I am a beginner, but I could probably
handle ladspa.rb -- I'll look at it tomorrow.

Another editor I've been asked about is cool edit (or what's-its-name
nowadays -- audition?).  I tried to get key binding info for it, but
both books I bought (touted as the greatest writing since King Lear)
had no usable information at all.  Lots of screen shots however.