[CM] Common Music doesn't start under xemacs

Rick Taube taube@uiuc.edu
Fri, 4 Aug 2006 06:29:21 -0500

i checked in some more fixes last week (rev 1.17 of cm.el) that stop cm
from "stepping" on the  value of slime's 'inferior-lisp-program'
variable, and also to clear the slime connection hook each time so that
cm's slime initalization wont happen if you start to a non-cm image.
the replcement variable for inferior-lisp-program is called
'cm-progam', set it to the shell command that starts cm . if you dont
set cm-program it will default to the value of inferior-lisp-program,
or the string "cm" if inferior-lisp-program is its default (non-cm)
value.