[CM] Snd + Gauche

Kjetil S. Matheussen kjetil@ccrma.Stanford.EDU
Mon, 24 Apr 2006 15:52:37 -0700 (PDT)

On Mon, 24 Apr 2006, Bill Schottstaedt wrote:

> I don't know anything about rscheme (beyond the name -- it sounds
> familiar) -- I'll check it out.  The other scheme that Rick supports is
> stklos.

Well, I think Rick should have supported rscheme instead of stklos and
gauche. I think the "r" in rscheme actually stands for "realtime", not
sure... At least, it is a realtime scheme, so it makes very much sense
to support it, and it is also still being actively developed.

Regarding its performance, I haven't done any measures, but looking at
the c code it produces, it should be fairly efficient.