[CM] Re: cmio compile error report

Rick Taube taube@uiuc.edu
Tue, 27 Sep 2005 08:20:06 -0500

Dave  -- first , thanks so much for the review!
ill try to patch the the cmio window later today so it compiles in cmu.
the window is getting close to done but is still not functional (i did
a major upgrade to all the new stuff). hopefully the window and
supercollider realtime can be "announced" in a week's time.
it seems as if the latest sbcl may have callbacks on linux. if so that
will defintaly be a bettern choice for cm/real time then cmucl. ill
post someting to the list if everything checks out.
thanks for the bug report!
--rick