use-system (was [CM] CVS cmio error)

Rick Taube taube@uiuc.edu
Sat, 26 Nov 2005 09:51:26 -0600

> Well, you're right, the new system is pretty cool and very simple to
> organize.

oh goodie. FYI i just tested  on clisp/windows and -- to my utter
amazement -- it also works there, too. i am even able to (use-system
:portmidi) on windows, but am having problems when i actually try to
use the portmidi dll.

> I've unpacked the latest CLM, CMN, Fomus, Portmidi, MidiShare, and
> CFFI packages into /home/dlphilp/cm-systems. I added the use-system
> calls to ~/.cminit.lisp with the correct :directory paths and all
> appears good to go.

if your cm dir is also inside cm-systems then you wont need to specifiy
:directory.

> I haven't tested any code yet, I'll try to get some tests done this
> week.

thanks im sure there are issues lurking.