[CM] question on audio distributions, CCRMA or Agnula, others?

marco trevisani marco@trevisani.net
Wed, 2 Mar 2005 11:41:47 -0400

sorry for the second message...i need to make a correction...amongst the
english errors that were present in my message there there is one in the
below sentence that could make really unreadable the message.

to be able to write
and not
to be able to right...

 sorry,
 marco

Alle 10:34, mercoledì 02 marzo 2005, marco trevisani  ha scritto:

|  It would be amazing if it would be possible to integrate an animation tool
|  such as povray scripts into cm so to be able to right audio/animation
|  algorhythmic compositions.....i found, by seraching the web, that someone,
|  years ago wrote some lisp code for povray. I think it would be amazing...
|  Ok i have also the second stage of the dream...It would be greater to
|  integrate scripts like dvdauthor and encoders, ffmpeg, transcode, so to
|  compose audio and animation and then have them  eoncoded and recorded on a
|  dvd...
|  ok ok, it was just a dream...:-)
|
|   ciao,
|   marco

  marco trevisani
  http://marco.trevisani.net       marco@trevisani.net
  Neither MS-Word nor MS-PowerPoint attachments please (use rtf)
  Please DO NOT store my e-mail in your OUTLOOK express addressbook
  "Malditas sean las guerras y los canallas que las hacen"  J.Anguita