[CM] How to call snd functions within Guile modules?

Bill Schottstaedt bil@ccrma.Stanford.EDU
Wed, 16 Feb 2005 06:44:22 -0800

 > Could somebody advise me, how to access snd functions within Guile
 > modules?

Snd's functions are placed in the default module (guile-user, I
think), but not exported from it.  To export them by default doesn't
seem like the "right thing" -- there are more than 1000 such names,
and it seems to me that if you're creating your own module, you want as
little such stuff around as possible.  So, perhaps the answer is to
export just the names you want:

(export new-sound)
(define-module...)

There might be some way to do this in define-module, but I'm no
expert on that part of Guile.