[CM] Re: compile problem with up-to-date CVS CM

Wed, 07 Dec 2005 16:10:17 -0800

On Wed, 2005-12-07 at 15:32 -0600, Rick Taube wrote:
> yes thanks. the problem is that the slot syntax of cffi:defcstruct
> changed in cffi-luis-051205-0148 causing midishare.lisp to break. ive
> fixed the problem and  on linux im able to build in cmucl, sbcl and
> clisp
> i tested (midishare-open) and (ms:now) and things seem to be working.
>
> you will have to install the updated midishare.tar.gz file:
>
> 	http://commonmusic.sf.net/doc/install.html#midishare

Hey Rick, could you please version the tarfiles somehow? (midishare,
portmidi, etc). A version number, a date, whatever (as in
midishare-0.0.1.tar.gz). As they are now you can't know when they have
been updated unless you look at the creation date, I guess.

-- Fernando