[CM] Re: compile problem with up-to-date CVS CM

Rick Taube taube@uiuc.edu
Wed, 7 Dec 2005 18:37:51 -0600

yes, sorry i will start doing this, i actually meant to but...
im wondering too if i shouldnt make midishare, portmidi and cm-gtk
actual  "modules" that can be checked out from cm's sf repository, ie
'cvs checkout midishare' and so on. would that make things easier? as
it is these softwares dont really have a "home".