[CM] compositions made with tools from this list

Juan Reyes juanig@ccrma.Stanford.EDU
Thu, 11 Nov 2004 15:39:27 -0500

I consider Snd a great composition tool (I am afraid to say ). I have
used it on my last compositions with no other editors involved.

CM+CLM+CMN combination still a favorite.

I remember few years ago before Rick or Mary Simoni were writing their
books on the subject, the issue of a "compositions compilation" was
brought. That list might somewhere around if I am not mistaken.

  --* Juan