[CM] compositions made with tools from this list

Rodrigo Segnini rsegnini@ccrma.Stanford.EDU
Thu, 11 Nov 2004 09:56:57 -0800 (PST)

Hi all,

I am wondering if anyone has compiled a list of pieces composed -for the
very most part- using the tools discussed on this list.

I have in fact, done pieces where sounds and other structural elements
where done from code, but in whose formal layout a standard DAW app. like
ProTools or Logic intervened.

The intervention reflected more my relative proficiency in handling
finishing aspects (final mastering, notation, media packaging
-cd,multitrack tape-) through those apps, than limitations (specially
nowadays) of c{m,lm,mn}+snd (potentially recruiting help from other linux
scriptable apps).

I am interested in presenting examples from fully fledged compositions to
an -more musically than technically experienced- audience interested in
learning about c{m,lm,mn}+snd.

Unless this information already exists, I would like to compile it for the
benefit of all. Depending on the amount and type of responses, we can have
a somewhat fancy repository, with sound and code links, descriptions, or I
would just collate back to the list your responses.

Thanks,

Rodrigo
rsegnini@ccrma.stanford.edu