[CM] no gui snd & multichannel playback (add)

Rodrigo Segnini rsegnini@ccrma.Stanford.EDU
Thu, 11 Nov 2004 09:33:49 -0800 (PST)

Perhaps I should have included the following info:
Thanks in advance for your responses.
R.

>snd --help
Snd is a sound editor; see http://ccrma.stanford.edu/software/snd/.This is
Snd version 7.5 of 19-May-04:
    Xen: 1.11, Guile: 1.6.4
    jack
    Sndlib 19.1 (27-Apr-04, int24 samples)
    CLM 2.48 (11-May-04)
    fftw-3.0.1
    Motif 2.2.3 X11R6
    OpenGL
    Xpm 3.4.11
    LADSPA 1.1
    with large file support
    with gettext: ja_JP
    Compiled Jun  1 2004 18:41:53
    C: 3.2.2 20030222 (Red Hat Linux 3.2.2-5)
    Libc: 2.3.2.stable

    configured via: ./configure --prefix=/usr --with-guile=yes
--with-run=yes --with-jack --with-static-xm=yes --with-alsa=yes
--with-ladspa --with-gl