[CM] FYI: Notes from the Metalevel available

Rick Taube taube@uiuc.edu
Thu, 20 May 2004 13:48:57 -0500

On May 20, 2004, at 12:14 PM, Bill Schottstaedt wrote:

> > Price Paperback EUR 39.00 / US$ 45.00
>
> It says $99.00 at Amazon.

8O

Ill call up Taylor and Francis and try to find out whats going on.
The PDF order form I sent out was the last official word I had from
them at its $45.00 on that. Also the ordering form lists Taylor and
Francis as the address to send the order to:

Taylor & Francis Customer Services
c/o Thomson Publishing Services
Cheriton House
North Way
ANDOVER - Hants SP10 5 BE
UNITED KINGDOM

But its confusing now that Swetz Zeitlinger was purchased  by F.T., its
hard to know who is in charge of what right now!  I know the paperback
was supposed to be under US 50 -- that was the whole point, at least as
it was explained to me.  But who knows with textbook pricing!