[CM] CMN - 2 tempi

Anders Vinjar andersvi@ulrik.uio.no
Tue, 16 Mar 2004 15:34:40 +0100

cmn usually relies on the composer to decide whats the right
marks to have in a score.  Use the 'mm mark wherever you need it.

This will put in two metronome marks in the score, one above each
staff:

(cmn
 (system brace
  (staff
   bass (mm 60) (meter 5 3))
  (staff
   bar treble (mm 61 (dy -1.0)) (meter 9 7))))

>>> "AA" == Aki Asgeirsson <klaxon@gmx.net> writes:

    AA> Can cmn display more than one TEMPO between staves?  for
    AA> example, one instrument is playing in quarter=60 and the
    AA> phase (and later meet again).  Using click-tracks this
    AA> could be playable.  'mm' doesn't do it and I haven't
    AA> quite figured out the 'metronome' command.

-anders