[CM] [OT] Re: CM+CLM object-time solved (maybe)

Larry Troxler lt@westnet.com
Sat, 07 Feb 2004 15:32:37 -0500

> Ok, it looks like CM::*time-slots* tries to keep a list of all common
> start-time slot names. However, a couple of CLM instruments use
> "begin-time", which isn't in thie list. I added it, and now object-time
> works.

Oh, yeah, I can't help but wonder how the name "startime" vs. "starttime" came
about. I do this kind of thing all the time by accident, but in this case it
seems like a number of the instruments in the clm directory use the single-t
version, so it would seem to be  not just a case of an isolated typo. Is this
an inside joke at CCRMA? Not complaining at all, just wondering.

Larry