[CM] CM+CLM object-time solved (maybe)

taube@uiuc.edu taube@uiuc.edu
Sat, 7 Feb 2004 15:50:03 -0600

>As far as the ":time-parameter" stuff goes in the *definstrument-hook* : I
>have to guess that this is some obsolete code, because I can't find any other
>references to this name in either the CM or CLM sources.

i think pushing your slot onto *time-slots* is the best way -- I will add 'begin-time' to the list next release. the :time-parameter business is quite old and assumes that cm shadows clm:definstrument. but if clm doent complain about it then it still might work if you do something like:
(definstrument (foo :time-parameter whatever) (whatever dur frq amp) ...)