[CM] CM+CLM object-time solved (maybe)

Larry Troxler lt@westnet.com
Sat, 07 Feb 2004 15:25:13 -0500

(I was having a problem where the object-time method didn't work on an object
created with "definstrument" in CM)

Ok, it looks like CM::*time-slots* tries to keep a list of all common
start-time slot names. However, a couple of CLM instruments use "begin-time",
which isn't in thie list. I added it, and now object-time works.

As far as the ":time-parameter" stuff goes in the *definstrument-hook* : I
have to guess that this is some obsolete code, because I can't find any other
references to this name in either the CM or CLM sources.

Well, thanks for listening - maybe this will help some future searcher of the
cmdist archives.

Larry Troxler