[CM] CLM-3 -> back to CLM-2

Anthony Kozar anthony.kozar@utoledo.edu
Wed, 25 Aug 2004 01:07:54 -0400

On 8/24/04 3:25 AM, Michael Klingbeil<michael@klingbeil.com> etched in
stone:

> Perhaps an better option would be to revert to a slightly older
> version of clm-2? On OS 9 I have been using a version from Nov. 18,
> 2002 (plus fixes which have since been incorporated). Yeah I know
> that sounds old, but has worked well!

Well, it looks like I have been using a version from June 5, 2002.  I just
thought that I would update a little, you know :)

I have been saving various downloads of CLM though for over a year, so I
have about a dozen different versions that I can try.  I probably could get
the last CLM-2 to work eventually, but it probably isn't worth the time.
So, I was already considering your suggestion.

> Based on HISTORY.clm, perhaps the version from June 14, 2004 would be
> good. This is before all of the config changes but includes all of
> the last clm-2 improvements.

Thanks for the info.  I have tarballs from May 19th and June 15th.  So, it
looks like maybe I should use the May 19th one.

> If not I think the last archive I have is from September 29, 2003.

Thanks, but I will be able to salvage something :)

Anthony Kozar
anthony.kozar@utoledo.edu
http://akozar.spymac.net/