[CM] clm-2 OS X woes

Michael Klingbeil michael@klingbeil.com
Wed, 25 Aug 2004 03:40:19 -0400

Thanks for the config suggestion. In fact there were a bunch of other
configuration problems that needed to be sorted out. The last version
of clm-2 (June 30, 2004) expected that the working directory was set
to the clm-2 directory so config.h was never getting built and then
it was dumped into the wrong place.

Also *cflags* in all.lisp needed " -I" clm-directory and similar
changes were needed in defins.lisp.

I noticed that most of these things made their way into clm-3 [
although I think line 160 in defins.lisp for clm-3 5-Aug still needs
the following:

(defvar *cflags* (concatenate 'string " -I" clm-directory
	" -O2 -g"  ; the -O2 is needed!  strange errors from ACL if
it's omitted

]

In any case since things have branched to clm-3 perhaps these clm-2
fixes are less relevant. I thought I would send this to the list
anyway in case people are still doing clm-2 stuff.