[CM] 2nd International Linux Audio Conference

Juan Reyes juanig@ccrma.Stanford.EDU
Mon, 26 Apr 2004 11:14:10 -0400

Nando, it's great that your are presenting the lisp world and sort of
breathing among those [ C, C++]  inhabitants. We lispers also like to
believe (in some cases) that we like the 'geeky' approach. It would be
great to have more information about your paper.

 --* Juan Reyes

PD: Here is the abstract from Nando's presentation which I find ver
amusing.