[CM] 2nd International Linux Audio Conference

Frank Barknecht fbar@footils.org
Sun, 25 Apr 2004 13:41:17 +0200

Hallo,
Marc Riedel hat gesagt: // Marc Riedel wrote:

> From April 29th to May 2nd, 2004, the ZKM (Zentrum fuer Kunst und
> Medientechnologie, Center for Arts and Media) in Karlsruhe, Germany,
> will host the second International Linux Audio Conference.
[...]
> The program, travel instructions and further information is available
> at www.zkm.de/lac.

And let me add: for travel planning there's a Wiki page (functioning
as a kind of "Schwarzes Brett", don't know the british word) here:

http://footils.org/cms/pydiddy/wiki/LaConf2

where you can try to build a group for traveling to Karlsruhe by car,
train or similar (but I guess, no one comes in his/her own plane?)

Ciao