[CM] 2nd International Linux Audio Conference

Frank Barknecht fbar@footils.org
Mon, 26 Apr 2004 18:22:57 +0200

Hallo,
Juan Reyes hat gesagt: // Juan Reyes wrote:

> Nando, it's great that your are presenting the lisp world and sort of
> breathing among those [ C, C++]  inhabitants. We lispers also like to
> believe (in some cases) that we like the 'geeky' approach. It would be
> great to have more information about your paper.

There are some more lispish talks at the conference. We talkers had to
supply material like slides in advance, they should show up on the ZKM
site sooner or later. Also to my knowledge a stream is planned and
probably all talks will be archived as ogg or mp3 files like last year
as well. I don't know if the concerts or the Linux Sound Night will be
stream/archived, though.

Another interesting thing: There will be a live IRC chat going on.
probably at #lad on Freenode http://www.linuxdj.com/audio/lad/irc.php3
but I don't know the channel for sure. You will be able to ask
Fernando questions over IRC, as someone in the audience will follow
the chat.

Ciao