[CM] Re: Changing the menu font in Gtk Snd

Kjetil Svalastog Matheussen k.s.matheussen@notam02.no
Sun, 18 Apr 2004 15:13:57 +0200 (CEST)

Dave Phillips:

> Hi Frank:
>
>   Sorry, I assumed you were using the Motif build. However, I note that
> Kjetil's snd_conffig.scm is written for the Gtk version, maybe you'll
> find what you're looking for in there... (it's in the Snd-7 top tree)...

Its written to work with both gtk and motif, but I haven't tested it with
motif for a very long time so I suppose it doesn't work for motif
anylonger...

Bill Schottstaedt:

>  > One small suggestion: I always need to "strip" the snd-binary by hand
>  > to get it from about 15M down to 3.6M filesize. It would be cool if
>  > that was done automatically. Now on to testing Jack recording...
>
> Doesn't "strip" make debugging more difficult?  I could add an
> option for that to the make file, I guess -- will check.
>
> Jack recording in ALSA is problematic -- I can't find the note that
> Kjetil sent me, and my reminder is cryptic -- another thing to track
> down...

Recording with jack works with the sndrecord program, but gives a lot of
errors when trying to open the recording window in snd.

Frank Barknecht:
> > >... !#' comment () #f #f: line #f
> > >
> > >If you're using snd_conffile.scm, Kjetil just sent me a fixed
> > >version and I incorporated it in the various Snd versions --
>
> As a quick'n'dirty fix, you can also just comment out the offending
> regions the tradional way;;; which is, what I had done yesterday.

Theres was another problem with the file as well (the sync and loop
buttons), so you should download the latest version.