[CM] Problem building lates Gtk Snd / errors using Motif Snd

Bill Schottstaedt bil@ccrma.Stanford.EDU
Fri, 16 Apr 2004 04:41:15 -0700

 > One small suggestion: I always need to "strip" the snd-binary by hand
 > to get it from about 15M down to 3.6M filesize. It would be cool if
 > that was done automatically. Now on to testing Jack recording...

Doesn't "strip" make debugging more difficult?  I could add an
option for that to the make file, I guess -- will check.

Jack recording in ALSA is problematic -- I can't find the note that
Kjetil sent me, and my reminder is cryptic -- another thing to track
down...