[CM] Problem building lates Gtk Snd / errors using Motif Snd

Frank Barknecht fbar@footils.org
Thu, 15 Apr 2004 17:44:30 +0200

Hallo,
Bill Schottstaedt hat gesagt: // Bill Schottstaedt wrote:

> > xg.c: In function `C_TO_XEN_GtkFileFilterInfo_':
>
> This was a bug in the makexg.scm script -- I think today's
> version is ok.
>
> > If Kjetil's file is active (loaded in ~/.snd) I can open files but as
> > soon as I try to play, snd crashes with:
>
> I'll check out the X problem later today, but snd_conffile.scm
> does tickle a Guile bug involving '#! !#' comments -- the CVS
> Guile is ok in this regard.

I tried it again with CVS from some minutes ago, built the Gtk version
and voila: Not only did it compile, I also can use Kjetil's file
again. Me very happy. ;)

One small suggestion: I always need to "strip" the snd-binary by hand
to get it from about 15M down to 3.6M filesize. It would be cool if
that was done automatically. Now on to testing Jack recording...

Ciao