[CM] looking for documentation for beginner

Michael Mossey mpm@alumni.caltech.edu
Mon, 5 Apr 2004 08:26:45 -0700

Hi, I'm new to CM.  For documentation, I've found the Common Music
Dictionary, and a couple online references to Common Lisp.  I'm still
confused on a lot of points.  The example CM code uses "define", "new", and
passes a lot of arguments via :of.  None of these are explained in either
the Common Music Dictionary or the Common Lisp sources. They seem to be
idioms specific to CM, but where are they documented?

Second question: does CLM work under the combination CLISP/Win XP?

Regards,
Mike