[CM] Updated configuration file for snd.

Kjetil S. Matheussen k.s.matheussen@notam02.no
Tue, 21 Oct 2003 10:03:48 +0200 (MEST)

As mentioned earlier, I have put my configuration file for snd available
on the net here: http://www.notam02.no/arkiv/src/snd/snd_conffile.scm
The code is a bit messy though. Hope to clean it up sometime.

New things are:
-Fix space to play the selected sound also when the selection is on an
 other buffer.
-Turn selection-creates-region off by default and let the ctrl+w and
 ctrl+y keybindings make regions only when needed.
-Pressing the "r" key makes a region of the selection.
-Add new code in scheme for selection handling that works on top of the c
 code. The new code lets the selection start immidiately when pressing
 the mousebutton and does not start a new selection when changing
 x-direction.
-Prevent opening the same file more than once.