[CM] MCL 5 with CLM / openmcl plotters?

Bill Schottstaedt bil@ccrma.Stanford.EDU
Tue, 14 Oct 2003 04:45:53 -0700

 > When running MCL 5, the feature-set still includes an "MCL"
 > feature, which is the feature CLM uses to trigger most OS9
 > mania for shared libraries, MPW, etc., so unfortunately one
 > would have to track down all of the stuff coded for Mac OS 9
 > MCL based on the "MCL" feature and trap and redirect.

Please send me the value of the *features* variable, and any
other documentation you can find, especially about changes
to the FFI.  I can usually find some combination of switches
to distinguish one lisp from another.  openmcl, for example,
also includes "MCL", leading to some ridiculously convoluted
#+ cases.