[CM] *CM* with CLM Minimal loop -> error

Bret Battey bbattey@u.washington.edu
Sat, 11 Oct 2003 15:53:39 -0700

Hi Bill,

OK, I got a new Linux/ACL build of CLM running today and tested it --
it works there for me, too. I may take this a the queue to try to get
MCL 5 OSX CLM running.

However - interesting if not crucial -- with a combined CM-CLM on ACL I
got this error when I tried to compile:

;;; Compiling file autoc.ins
; While compiling (:TOP-LEVEL-FORM "autoc.ins" 0):
Error: Can't resolve 0 as a :TIME-PARAMETER