[CM] cm.scm

rm@fabula.de rm@fabula.de
Fri, 7 Nov 2003 14:34:44 +0100

On Fri, Nov 07, 2003 at 07:22:38AM -0600, Rick Taube wrote:
> Yes, i think messed up cvs somehow.  what confuses me is that MY cm.scm
> does not contain the problem yet 'cvs diff' says that im in sync.  and
> ive been using 'cvs diff' to see if/when im out of sync with the
> repository and assuming that if there are no diffs then im in sync.
> maybe thats not what diff is for... (?)
>
> Im reading a doc now (thanks tobias) to try to figure out what i did
> wrong.

Hmm, looking at it again: it's not clear whether _you_ did something
wrong here. It's not clear to me rom Orm's post whether he downloaded
the software or did a CVS checkout. If the later is the case it's most
likely that _he_ did some local changes that conflict with the latest
checkouts (probably both he and you changed things in the same area
of the file). Orm should have gotten some warnings during checkout iff
that's the case.

 RalfD