[CM] cm install fails with cmucl

marco@ccrma.Stanford.EDU marco@ccrma.Stanford.EDU
Fri, 7 Nov 2003 09:24:38 -0400

Hi,

the cm version in the ccrma ftp repository works fine with
cmucl/GNU-Linux Debian(unstable/sid).

I should have packaged already (both cmn and cm) but i'm right now too
busy in building walls in my new appartment....one more month...

     ciao,
     marco

 07/11/2003 alle 12:08:06, +0100, Orm Finnendahl [AKA finnendahl] ha scritto/escribió/wrote:
> Hi,
>
> trying to migrate common music from clisp to cmucl, loading cm.lisp
> dies with:
>
> "File-error in function TRUENAME: The file "/Lisp/src/iter.lisp" does
> not exist."
>
> appended is the complete output and the backtrace. "/Lisp" is
> symlinked to the actual cm directory which contains the latest sources
> from CVS.

* marco trevisani                                                      *
* http://marco.trevisani.net       marco@trevisani.net                 *
* Neither MS-Word nor MS-PowerPoint attachments please:                *
* See http://www.fsf.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.html           *
* Gpg Fingerprint = A9CD 12D6 B658 A545 9BD1  77E9 47AD 8753 8110 7070 *