[CM] stdout in CM?

kasti afc_asti@allmail.net
Fri, 02 May 2003 11:30:44 -0800

Hello!

I´ve been practicing the chapters 6-7 and found LISP/CM as a completely
illuminating/pleasurable musical experience (I tried some scripting
languages to make Csound Scores, but neither of them make me think
exploratory and structurally at the same time (almost trial and error) so
I thank you again, this is what I was looking for, for a long time.

About the 'xcm', I´m going to reboot (I´m currently on windows) to check
it again, thanks for your answer.

--

Now I have two new questions,

1- I´m currently using 'Blue' (an environment for Csound) that is
designed to work straightforward with any scripting language that can
return values (score list) from the stdout of linux, so my question is
(beyond chapter 24): how can I use this feature if I use CommonMusic?

2- When I try to compile the cm-2.4.0 inside my Windows(XP) box it can
recognize the folders separation character(/), so I tried with 4 possible
combinations (/, \, //, \\) and neither of them works, can you help me
with this?

Bye, Thanks!  :-)
--
  andrés f. castiblanco v.