[CM] Re: Can't get simple CLM instrument working :(

Bill Schottstaedt bil@ccrma.Stanford.EDU
08 Jul 2003 05:11:52 -0700

> I don't know whether Bill's CLM instruments are "built-in" to (and
> hence automatically loaded with) the CLM bin file found at
> /usr/ccrma/lbin/cm2/clm2, or whether I have to manually load them.

*clm-instruments* is a list of the currently loaded instruments.  The
clm2 image at ccrma doesn't have any loaded by default.  To compile
one, copy it to your current directory, then (compile-file ...) --
the tutorial is written from the point of view of someone who has
just untarred the CLM tarball and built CLM.