[CM] cm with openmcl and xemacs

Johannes Quint johannes.quint@web.de
Wed, 9 Jul 2003 00:17:54 +0200

--Apple-Mail-2--61420027

On Friday, July 4, 2003, at 09:50 PM, Rick Taube wrote:

> If you want to work on OSX with CLM and CM etc then you need to
> install some stuff first. I sent a note to the list awhile back
> detailing exactly what you had to do, maybe someone still has a copy
> of that message and can repost, or maybe you can look in the cmdist
> archive. basically you have to:
>
> 	download/install Apple's beta 3 of Xemacs
> (http://www.apple.com/macosx/x11/)
> 	download/install Apples Developer Tools
> (http://developer.apple.com/tools/download/)
> 	download/install fink (http://fink.sf.net) and then Xemacs
> (http://fink.sfe.net/pdb/package.php/xemacs-sumo-pkg

after downloading all, now my error-message has changed:

typing:

open /Applications/cm-2.4.0/bin/xcm

i get:

/Applications/cm-2.4.0/bin/xcm; exit
Welcome to Darwin!
[Johannes-Quints-Computer:~] johannes% /Applications/cm-2.4.0/bin/xcm;
exit
logout
[Process completed]

and nothing happens..

what's now my mistake?

tanks again jq
__

Johannes Quint
Rilkestr.55
D-53225 Bonn
0228 468256
johannes.quint@web.de
http://private.addcom.de/j.quint/index.htm

--Apple-Mail-2--61420027

On Friday, July 4, 2003, at 09:50 PM, Rick Taube wrote:

<excerpt>If you want to work on OSX with CLM and CM etc then you need
to install some stuff first. I sent a note to the list awhile back
detailing exactly what you had to do, maybe someone still has a copy
of that message and can repost, or maybe you can look in the cmdist
archive. basically you have to:

	download/install Apple's beta 3 of Xemacs

	download/install Apples Developer Tools

	download/install fink
and then Xemacs

after downloading all, now my error-message has changed:

typing:

open /Applications/cm-2.4.0/bin/xcm

i get:

/Applications/cm-2.4.0/bin/xcm; exit

Welcome to Darwin!

[Johannes-Quints-Computer:~] johannes% /Applications/cm-2.4.0/bin/xcm;
exit

logout

[Process completed]

and nothing happens..