[CM] sequence help

Carl Edwards carl.boingie@rcn.com
Fri, 4 Jul 2003 15:48:31 -0400

This is basic and probably trivial, but for some reason I'm having a tough
time figuring it out. Maybe one of ya'll can point out the error of my
ways...

I'd like to be able to take a few simple processes and sequence them into a
single midi file. The problem is that I don't know the amount of time that
the first process will take up and I'd like the second process to begin on
the next beat. I guess it's just not clear to me how to feed the events
function a list of things to do one-after-another.

Should I (is it possible to...) have each process write it's last "now" to a
global variable?

I'm probably missing something very obvious. Any help would be appreciated.

Carl Edwards