[CM] New ladspa script

Bill Schottstaedt bil@ccrma.Stanford.EDU
Thu, 07 Aug 2003 05:10:25 -0700

Dave Phillips wrote:

>"Kjetil S. Matheussen" wrote:
>

>>>      Wrong number of arguments to make-effect-dialog
>>>      ; gxm_XtCallbackProc
>>>

>I commented out most of the entries in dlp/misc.scm and the problem
>disappears. I also note that make-effect-dialog has apparently removed
>the dismiss-callback, which is probably why the items in the Effects
>menu aren't working. But note that this error is occurring under Bill's
>new-effects.scm. Can someone else check this out and verify the behavior

new-effects.scm and dlp/dp-new-effects.scm both define
make-effect-dialog, but
the definitions aren't compatible.  I can't remember why there are two
versions
of this file.  My first thought would be to replace
dlp/dp-new-effects.scm with
new-effects.scm, but I think dlp/plugins-menu.scm would also need to be
changed.