[CM] New ladspa script

Dave Phillips dlphilp@bright.net
Thu, 07 Aug 2003 07:55:42 -0400

"Kjetil S. Matheussen" wrote:

> On Wed, 6 Aug 2003, Dave Phillips wrote:
> [snip]
> >   3. I don't know if this error has anything to do with your script, but
> > when I try using any effect from the Effects menu I now receive this
> > message:
> >
> >       Wrong number of arguments to make-effect-dialog
> >       ; gxm_XtCallbackProc
> >
> > I'm using Bill's new-effects.scm, this is from the latest Snd sources (6
> > Aug 03).
> >

> I don't see this. Does this happen if you use a clean snd with just
> the new-effects.scm file loaded?

I commented out most of the entries in dlp/misc.scm and the problem
disappears. I also note that make-effect-dialog has apparently removed
the dismiss-callback, which is probably why the items in the Effects
menu aren't working. But note that this error is occurring under Bill's
new-effects.scm. Can someone else check this out and verify the behavior
?

Best regards,

== dp