[CM] cm-2.4.0, cross-refs in dictionary

rm@fabula.de rm@fabula.de
Tue, 22 Oct 2002 15:53:14 +0200

On Tue, Oct 22, 2002 at 08:15:53AM -0700, Rick Taube wrote:
> [...]
> > In the dictionary, the cross-links don't seem to work. It's o.k. using
> > the index. It seems, you had the dictionary split into different files
>
> ill fix this in the next few weeks -- i also have to remove some stale
> entries.

BTW, what is your source format for the documentation? Do you use
some kind of XML? I'd like to produce a printed version of the docs
and any form of XML would be highly welcome (well, it looks like your
HTML is parseable by libxml but having a semantic markup instead of
HTML would be nice anyway).

  Ralf Mattes