[CM] slib for scheme

pma Armstrong.Peter.DMA@aya.yale.edu
Sat, 12 Oct 2002 17:28:59 -0400

If I recall correctly, Jaffer's SCM is the very Scheme upon which Guile
was built.  SLIB was the main of its (SCM's) several external libraries.
Not surprising that it works with even today's Guile with little trouble.
Jaffer continues to add specialized libs (like Jackal for math) to the
original, and maintains SLIB for compatibility with other Schemes.

PMA