[CM] slib for scheme

Orm Finnendahl finnendahl@folkwang-hochschule.de
Sat, 12 Oct 2002 21:54:29 +0200

Hi all,

while checking scheme resources I stumbled across this library which
implements lots of useful constructs and concepts from common lisp in
some package-like system. It also contains a pretty extensive
collection of different defmacro implementations in order to make
scheme code more portable. Apart from that it's pretty well documented
(in texinfo format).

http://swissnet.ai.mit.edu/~jaffer/SLIB.html

http://swissnet.ai.mit.edu/~jaffer/Solid/index.html

It even got some library for rendering in 3-D.

Maybe someone is interested. It'll make some porting of my own code
to scheme less painful.

Using it with guile 1.6.0 is somewhat tricky, but a little tweaking
makes it work. Drop me a note for instructions.

--
Orm