[CM] some CM questions

marco trevisani marco@centrotemporeale.it
Sun, 6 Oct 2002 19:09:12 -0400

Il 06/10/2002 alle 19:44:04, +0200, rm@fabula.de ha scritto:
> One thing i did last week to ease LISP work on Linux was to create a
> small defsystem file for cmn so i can just '(require 'cmn)' from Xemacs
> ilisp. Maybe something similar for clm/cm would be a goog starting point?

Yes to me it sounds the way to go, to use defsystem, for lisp
applications. Would it be possible to see your cmn defsystem? and it is
a good idea to do the same with clm and cm

	ciao,
	marco

* marco trevisani                                                      *
* http://trevisani.mine.nu   marco@centrotemporeale.it                 *
* http://www.agnula.org -- A GNU/Linux Audio Distribution              *
* Neither MS-Word nor MS-PowerPoint attachments please:                *
* See http://www.fsf.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.html           *
* Gpg Fingerprint = 6096 84B8 046C A5C9 B538  255E 9FFF 1121 3AFB FFA6 *