some observations, was Re: [CM] a to-snd question

marco trevisani marco@centrotemporeale.it
Tue, 1 Oct 2002 08:59:01 -0400

Il 01/10/2002 alle 04:22:48, -0700, Bill Schottstaedt ha scritto:
> > Bill, it would be great if you could make it happen in CMUCL!
>
> Done.  I think openmcl and sbcl would also work, but I got sidetracked.

great!!

> > What version of LISP will be used in the AGNULA distro ?

Is going to be cmucl. It was cmucl also in last year demudi alpha release

thanks Bill,

	marco

* marco trevisani                                                      *
* http://trevisani.mine.nu   marco@centrotemporeale.it                 *
* http://www.agnula.org -- A GNU/Linux Audio Distribution              *
* Neither MS-Word nor MS-PowerPoint attachments please:                *
* See http://www.fsf.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.html           *
* Gpg Fingerprint = 6096 84B8 046C A5C9 B538  255E 9FFF 1121 3AFB FFA6 *