[CM] bug report and question

Valery Beluntsov leh@mail.ru
Mon, 18 Nov 2002 01:20:06 +0300

Dear friends,

I noticed a kind of bug  in CMN:
when I use something like

(a4 e (text_ "be" (dy -0.35)) no-beam) (b4 e (_text_ "ne"))  ;;; there is a
;;;page break inserted by CMN
 (c5 q (_text_ "di" (dy -0.45))) (c5 e (_text "ctus"))

and there is a page break inside a word, the ending of word is set to first
page, not to the second. Is it a bug? Or I do something wrong?

One thing more --- I noticed that sometimes CMN begins to set very strange
line-breaks (between 7/8 and 1/8 in 4/4 measure etc.), the truth is in this
piece there are many many many meter changes. Is there a feature like
"no-line-mark" to tell to cmn that line break is prohibited here?

And I have a question now --- why cmn does not show cautionary time-signature
changes (at the and of line if change occurs at the beginning of next line)?
Is there a way to turn this on?

Thanks in advance,
Valery