[snd] cursor out of sync (was Re: [CM] snd and opengl)

Dave Phillips dlphilp@bright.net
Fri, 24 May 2002 09:11:19 -0400

Hi, Julien:

  Actually, I knew about that setting and thought that's what I already
had in my .snd file. Haha, I forgot I had it commented out, so I changed
it back, recompiled Snd without ALSA, and indeed the cursor sync is fine
now. Thank you for the reminder !

Best regards,

== Dave Phillips

	The Linux Soundapps Site at http://linux-sound.org